DancingDaughters

DancingDaughters

About Us

Musings of a Mr & Mrs and their three daughters. UK family - Real ale, food fancier, fire pit Father - Gin drinking, dressmaking, fashion loving Mother - Three music loving, creative crafting, booking reading, dancing daughters - Livy, Kpops & Peachy Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday 25 March 2016

Happy Easter!

Hurray the sun is finally out and it's a four day weekend! What better timing to try out Nutella Martini's?

I was sold on this idea as soon as I saw the post on www.thelondoner.me chocolate and martinis - what could go wrong? Mr H was more sceptical, not being a fan of milk or chocolate.

I think the fact that you melt everything and then chill, makes it really smooth and  it's not overly sweet.



After two servings, we both agreed, they are absolutely divine!!  

A very drinkable chocolate cocktail that we would definitely recommend and will be having again I'm sure!

Happy Easter! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment